its all ab0ut me!

السلام عليكم


Hi, I'm Nabilah aka Bell!. I've been alive for 15 years . I'm very excited about this, and generally excited by anything else that falls into the "cute" or "cozy" categories. I LOVE DUYONG,Malacca. That's where I live, when I'm lucky enough to be there. I love this town so much.

Many people think I'm arrogant but hey ! when I get to know you I can't stop talking ! :D Coz,when I'm with my friends I'm more on the brightside.attracted t0 ch0ch0late,ice cream n fast food.I liked t0 laugh n laugh.Wh0 maked me smile i l0ved that pers0n.Trust me, TRUE FRIEND is hard to find. We must remember one thing FRIENDSHIP is about sincere. . Cheer up for the add,keep in touch :).chOw la vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
_____________________________________________
sEkadar uNtuk meNc0ret-carEt di rUang hati kEhidUpanku..kamsaHamnida
_____________________________________________