lil crazieZ 0pen h0use ever !

haha ., little bt sh0ck ! my h0use have many guest t0day., t0day im n0t very well.Haha . my lil br0ther sitting besides me with his mumbling m0uth yawh! n0w he try to gvgyvftft .!! see what hbgt6gt67 5de tyfr he trying to do .Derrtt ! an0ther side 0f me there is my lastly sister., she 0so "menyempit" on me. many pe0ple here. 1 ,2 ,3 4 ! im just sitting behind the wall nearer the book shelve. aha ., why he trying t0 take heart 0f me ??! aha ., stuppid rite ! this kind 0f b0y c0me to me with his full 0f h0peless. i cant say anything dude ?! i kn0w what he trying to describe., >>>> tak berniat untuk melukakan hatinya., dtang dgan seribu harapan. mengharap sesuatu yg tak mungkin berlaku.


n0takakiku : atiku pilu kerananya .., maafkan akuh tak menerima dikau sebagai temanku sehidup slamenya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
_____________________________________________
sEkadar uNtuk meNc0ret-carEt di rUang hati kEhidUpanku..kamsaHamnida
_____________________________________________