hye peeps..long time no seen..
haha this week...huh...i got a new friend sitting behide me
her name is atirah i just caller her tyra..after for along time i dnt have somebody to
sitting beside me and now she will accompany me in the class..
this week i dnt know why..my mood swaying~~maybe because of my pms..
im feel missing somebody...hUhu..x tahu lar kenape..!at school my studies is quit
ok!i will never d0wn t0 earth with my first montly exam unless i must study better
than now..i'll faighting to move one by one step to archieve what i want in the future..
i wrote something here to remined me there is no more time to played..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
_____________________________________________
sEkadar uNtuk meNc0ret-carEt di rUang hati kEhidUpanku..kamsaHamnida
_____________________________________________